Research providing data-driven insights into reputation, brand and communications effectiveness
Our Market & Stakeholder Research service helps organizations to understand and optimize how their brands, reputation and communications are perceived. This is both from the inside (staff perceptions), the outside (external stakeholder opinions), and everything in between.
Build and enhance reputation
The unique way in which we deliver our data-driven research reports, complete with recommendations and consultation, allows us to offer actionable insight and strategic guidance. We help clients plan what to do, both immediately and strategically, in order to develop and enhance their reputation.
We do this through a combination of:
- Qualitative Research (in-depth interviews, focus groups etc.)
- Quantitative Research (online, telephone, omnibus etc.)
- Desk research
Market & Stakeholder Research
Questions we answer for communications, PR, marketing and insight teams
Market & Stakeholder Research
- Who are the key stakeholders that influence my company's reputation?
- How do our customers and stakeholders perceive us?
- How does my organization’s reputation affect how consumers and stakeholders feel and act towards our brand?
- How effective are our corporate communications?
- What is my organization's global and regional reputation & media profile?
- How can I track emerging issues?
- How do I know which KPIs and metrics will provide actionable insight and recommendations?
- How can I measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of my company’s combined PR & Communications strategies?
Social Media Analysis
- What are people really saying about my brand online?
- Within all the online chatter how do I pinpoint what is most important?
- I don't trust automated sentiment analysis - what do you do differently?
- What are the trending topics that are likely to impact and affect my business?
Market & Stakeholder Research In Brief
Understands how stakeholders perceive you, and how their perceptions impact on your business and brand
Evaluates the impact of your communications' on your brand and business
Determines who your key stakeholders are, and how best to engage with them
Benchmarks and tracks how consumers feel and act towards your brand
Uses great research to promote and position your brand
Head of Reputation Research, Ebiquity
Author: Catherine Griffin - Published on Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Last week’s calamitous financial results for the Co-operative Group – an annual loss of £2.5bn of which £2.1bn was incurred by the Bank – show that there are still reputational lessons to be learned by leaders in the financial sector, six full years after the global financial crisis. It still seems like a long way
Ebiquity in the Press: 37.5 Million Americans Say They Plan to Move This Year
Author: Dan Soulas - Published on Thursday, March 20, 2014
According to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker using research conducted by Ebiquity, more Americans are planning to find a new nest to feather in 2014, with 16% planning to move (vs. 10% in 2012). Among those who plan to move, buying has become more popular than renting, with more than 17 million
Corporate Social Responsibility in Asia-Pacific
Published on Tuesday, March 11, 2014
In developed and emerging economies alike, consumers increasingly expect companies to be active participants – if not a driving force –in solving social and environmental problems. A recent study of CSR around the world has found that consumers today demand that business understands each country’s unique, market-level nuances, if they are to participate effectively in the CSR interchange. A cookie-cutter approach cannot work,