Research providing data-driven insights into reputation, brand and communications effectiveness
Our Market & Stakeholder Research service helps organizations to understand and optimize how their brands, reputation and communications are perceived. This is both from the inside (staff perceptions), the outside (external stakeholder opinions), and everything in between.
Build and enhance reputation
The unique way in which we deliver our data-driven research reports, complete with recommendations and consultation, allows us to offer actionable insight and strategic guidance. We help clients plan what to do, both immediately and strategically, in order to develop and enhance their reputation.
We do this through a combination of:
- Qualitative Research (in-depth interviews, focus groups etc.)
- Quantitative Research (online, telephone, omnibus etc.)
- Desk research
Market & Stakeholder Research
Questions we answer for communications, PR, marketing and insight teams
Market & Stakeholder Research
- Who are the key stakeholders that influence my company's reputation?
- How do our customers and stakeholders perceive us?
- How does my organization’s reputation affect how consumers and stakeholders feel and act towards our brand?
- How effective are our corporate communications?
- What is my organization's global and regional reputation & media profile?
- How can I track emerging issues?
- How do I know which KPIs and metrics will provide actionable insight and recommendations?
- How can I measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of my company’s combined PR & Communications strategies?
Social Media Analysis
- What are people really saying about my brand online?
- Within all the online chatter how do I pinpoint what is most important?
- I don't trust automated sentiment analysis - what do you do differently?
- What are the trending topics that are likely to impact and affect my business?
Market & Stakeholder Research In Brief
Understands how stakeholders perceive you, and how their perceptions impact on your business and brand
Evaluates the impact of your communications' on your brand and business
Determines who your key stakeholders are, and how best to engage with them
Benchmarks and tracks how consumers feel and act towards your brand
Uses great research to promote and position your brand
Ebiquity in the press: Staying ahead of the Crisis Curve
Published on Monday, November 3, 2014
As Warren Buffet aptly put it: “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.” This is especially true in today’s digital ecosystem, where every stakeholder has a bullhorn and word travels at lightning speed. This reality hasn’t escaped notice among corporations: reputation was the top risk-related concern cited by
Ebiquity in the press: A Summer Well Spent – No Idle Time for Kids This Season
Published on Friday, July 11, 2014
School may be out, but spending is definitely up. According to the latest American Express Spending & Saving Tracker conducted by Ebiquity, American parents will shell out $70 billion or more for summer activities. The average parent reports spending $958 on average for fun summer activities per child, up 12% from 2013 and a whopping
The five rules of better research for publicity
Author: Catherine Griffin - Published on Monday, June 9, 2014
Content, they say, is king. In our always “on” media culture, brands need interesting, compelling, and novel content to make themselves heard. To start genuinely sustainable conversations, you need to plan your content strategy and design-in cues and triggers for your target media and commentators to pick up on. Research has a proven track record