Research providing data-driven insights into reputation, brand and communications effectiveness
Our Market & Stakeholder Research service helps organizations to understand and optimize how their brands, reputation and communications are perceived. This is both from the inside (staff perceptions), the outside (external stakeholder opinions), and everything in between.
Build and enhance reputation
The unique way in which we deliver our data-driven research reports, complete with recommendations and consultation, allows us to offer actionable insight and strategic guidance. We help clients plan what to do, both immediately and strategically, in order to develop and enhance their reputation.
We do this through a combination of:
- Qualitative Research (in-depth interviews, focus groups etc.)
- Quantitative Research (online, telephone, omnibus etc.)
- Desk research
Market & Stakeholder Research
Questions we answer for communications, PR, marketing and insight teams
Market & Stakeholder Research
- Who are the key stakeholders that influence my company's reputation?
- How do our customers and stakeholders perceive us?
- How does my organization’s reputation affect how consumers and stakeholders feel and act towards our brand?
- How effective are our corporate communications?
- What is my organization's global and regional reputation & media profile?
- How can I track emerging issues?
- How do I know which KPIs and metrics will provide actionable insight and recommendations?
- How can I measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of my company’s combined PR & Communications strategies?
Social Media Analysis
- What are people really saying about my brand online?
- Within all the online chatter how do I pinpoint what is most important?
- I don't trust automated sentiment analysis - what do you do differently?
- What are the trending topics that are likely to impact and affect my business?
Market & Stakeholder Research In Brief
Understands how stakeholders perceive you, and how their perceptions impact on your business and brand
Evaluates the impact of your communications' on your brand and business
Determines who your key stakeholders are, and how best to engage with them
Benchmarks and tracks how consumers feel and act towards your brand
Uses great research to promote and position your brand
Ebiquity in the Press: Play is the cornerstone of creative learning
Published on Thursday, February 27, 2014
According to a survey conducted by LEGO Education and Ebiquity, teachers believe that greater use of creative approaches is needed in the classroom to help students acquire essential skills for the future, and that the current curriculum, with its emphasis on teaching to the test, doesn’t do enough to help creativity flourish. Ebiquity conducted interviews taking place between
How social media helped to sabotage sponsor value for Sochi 2014 – Pt 2 (of 3)
Author: Sam Knowles - Published on Tuesday, February 18, 2014
How social media helped to sabotage sponsor value for Sochi 2014 In the first part of this blog series on the controversies around Sochi 2014, we looked at the history of campaigning and boycotts of the Olympic Games, and how this has played out around Sochi, in protest at the Putin government’s anti-gay legislation. In
Predictive Analysis – Research to plan, not just to justify
Published on Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Ben Lloyd sees great value in putting research at the heart of the communications planning process in addition to using it to justify the impact of previous campaigns. Welcome to the world of predictive analytics. Scientists do research to test their hunches – that there’s a ‘God particle,’ that new pills can make sad people