We hosted a webinar on Monday, August 15th 2016 about the ANA’s recent media transparency initiative for some of our 1,100 clients worldwide. We were asked to explain what the ANA’s investigation found, and explore what their recommendations, jointly published with Ebiquity and FirmDecisions, mean for brands in the US and beyond.
Over 100 of our senior media, marketing and procurement contacts heard Bill Bruno and Nick Manning describe the steps brands worldwide should consider taking, and how they can
- manage their agency relationships
- call for greater transparency
- ensure fair and proper contracts
- enact effective governance and data ownership
- review contracts and more
They went on to answer attendee questions on issues such as audit rights and ‘agency v principal’. If you have your own questions, feel free to contact us.