Younger, millennial consumers offer modern marketers and media planners a perplexing conundrum: they're more media-savvy and have more disposable income than almost any other segment, but they're increasingly difficult to reach and influence with advertising - and they don't like brands getting in the way of their media consumption.
This document covers the following:
- The media habits and preferences of millennials
- Today's mass media opportunities
- How digital fits into the media mix
- The impact of mobile, social, and multi-screen
- Millennials' trust issues with brands
- Why millennials matter so much anyway
- Real-world analysis and insight
The digital revolution has made ad targeting confused, opaque, and frustrating. Younger consumers, in particular, choose how they view and interact with media.