Finding the perfect agency partner
Ebiquity were a crucial part of the 'JLR pitch team'. They provided their technical expertise, ensuring delivery of a commercially strong outcome. But they also provided their experience, support, and camaraderie on the myriad of day-to-day matters that arose throughout the process.Matt Hotten Senior Manager, Global Communications, Strategy & Planning at Jaguar Land Rover
Case Study Highlights
- Addressed digital measurement, safety, viewability, and non-human traffic
- Negotiated improved media cost significantly with no quality compromise
- Evolved engagement model from "centre out" to "markets in"
Leading motor manufacturer Jaguar Land Rover invests more than £500m a year in advertising, across 23 markets. The company decided to hold a media agency review for the first time in 17 years. It wanted to be sure it had the right partner to maintain the quality of its media spend but at reduced cost, particularly in digital advertising. JLR wanted: 100% transparency in media buying, strategic thinking on the challenges in the automotive market in the years ahead, improved cost and quality of media, and reduced cost of service.
- 1. Conducted end-to-end media agency review
- 2. Delivered 100% transparency across all media buys
- 3. Enabled JLR to secure same impact with reduced spend
- 4. Created measurement architecture all media chanels
Download Case Study
Get the full PDF which includes our approach and outcomes.