Understanding the impact of media in Spain
Our experience with Ebiquity has been exceptional. They have carried out a very rigorous, objective and methodologically perfect work, and clear and concise in the presentation of the conclusions; and all this on time. The experience they have with similar ROI studies in other countries, as well as their knowledge of the advertising strategies of their advertisers' portfolio, made us bet on them as collaborators of a pioneering study in Spain and that brings us objectively to the formats and media channels effectiveness when measuring the advertisers return on investment. The involvement, dedication and treatment with the team have been unbeatable.Orlando Gutiérrez Operational Marketing Director at PUBLIESPAÑA
Case Study Highlights
- Created a structured database of 200+ econometric models
- Integrated findings from 30 FMCG brands over 3 years
- Developed evidence-based benchmarks for FMCG ROI
Publiespaña is the commercial subsidiary of Mediaset España, responsible for advertising and the commercial exploitation of Mediaset’s seven TV channels. Publiespaña wanted to understand the role and impact of different media channels on fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) brands, to help its clients make optimal advertising investments to independently understand the rapidly-evolving Spanish media marketplace.
- 1. Established TV as most important medium to drive short-term ROI
- 2. Demonstrated TV as most efficient medium long-term
- 3. Set TV ROI benchmark for Spanish market at €1.89 for every euro
- 4. Showcased findings at high-profile 2019 AEDEMO event
Download Case Study
Get the full PDF which includes our approach and outcomes.