Tackling Responsible Media
Download full report
What steps should advertisers take to deliver responsible media investments?
Today’s media landscape makes tracking media ESG metrics a complex global challenge. Ebiquity announces the release of its latest guide on tackling responsible media investments.
ESG performance is at the top of many corporate agendas due to increasing expectations from the market. Leading advertisers are taking action to try and address these expectations in their advertising activity by ensuring responsible media investments.
Since inception, Ebiquity has analysed over $1.47 Bn in programmatic ad spend of its clients against an array of important responsibility parameters.
To support advertisers, meet their objectives, Ebiquity introduces the Responsible Media Investment solution – creating transparent ESG reporting across four key areas:
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Privacy & Data Protection
- Made for Advertising
With this solution, advertisers can now invest more responsibly and:
- Establish baselines to measure improvement and set future goals
- Gain insights into partners’ responsible practices to optimise the channel mix
- Minimise the risk of reputational and financial damage caused by malpractices
- Quantify media contribution to ESG strategy and results
- 89% of marketers report that the importance of working with diverse marketing and advertising suppliers has increased over the past year.
- Over $1M of programmatic ad investments were delivered on websites that are classified by the Global Disinformation Index as ‘Worst Offenders’ as a results of harmful disinformation content publication.
- Within our Privacy & Data Protection analysis, we found that 32.2% of all 3rd Party Marketing Cookies were fired prior to consent.
Read our latest news
Your one-stop source for Market insights and news.