Ebiquity clients win big at the 2018 IPA Effectiveness Awards
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Last night at the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising Effectiveness Awards, Ebiquity clients made history and won big. Our clients and colleagues from Ebiquity Analytics have been awarded:
- DLG by Direct Line Group and Ebiquity. They went short. We went long
- Lidl by TBWA and Starcom. How Lidl grew a lot
- Weetabix by BBH and Ebiquity. A Rembrandt in the attic: Rediscovering the value of 'Have you had your Weetabix?
- Yorkshire Tea (Bettys and Taylors of Harrogate) by Lucky Generals and Goodstuff Communications. Waking the sleep shoppers: A proper effective campaign for Yorkshire Tea
- The Channon Prize for Best New Learning for the Direct Line Group entry
Mike Campbell, Head of International Marketing Effectiveness, says; “Fantastic news from the IPA awards last night and big congratulations to our marketing effectiveness clients and our Ebiquity teams working on their marketing ROI programmes and demonstrating such a great marketing payback.
A Gold for Lidl for some outstanding work and a great campaign and congratulations to the Effectiveness team at Ebiquity for their hard work in proving the impact and providing the direction. Gold again for Direct Line Group, showcasing a portfolio strategy that certainly sells insurance! First class work from the Ebiquity Analytics practice. Two silver awards for Weetabix and Taylors of Harrogate both accounts supported by Ebiquity and again some great thinking and execution on those campaigns”
Nic Pietersma, Effectiveness Business Director says; “Last night our colleagues who wrote or contributed to the four papers have had a big impact in such a widely recognised prize for commercially effective advertising.”
To find out more from each of the papers, click on the links below: